Monday, June 25, 2012

Well, this is my first post on my Garden Paradise blog. In February, I began working at The Plant Farm in Marysville, Washington. Earlier last year, I moved up here from California.

Since I was a girl, I've loved gardening, whether planting trees, rosebushes, or flowers for mom, pulling weeds, or keeping container gardens. To this day, I still do. In my first apartment, I kept a container garden on my veranda. Now I just use what containers are already at home & put pots in different areas of the yard. Right now, I have a Topsy Turvy Strawberry planter hanging up; a couple of strawberries are just about ready for picking. Also, my tomatoes are the same type of planter for tomatoes. I try & water them at least every other day; it is cooler & wetter up in the Arlington/Marysville area. My favorite brand of seed is Burpee, which has given me some pretty good results with them. They will, as long as I do my part in watering & fertilizing whatever I plant.

So if you are also into gardening & want to share what works with you or have a problem, feel free to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment